This was done for my friend Kalyn. She had two Queen sheets and a length of Ikea fabric and wanted to turn them into a duvet cover, so I used this tutorial and whipped it up for her. It was really easy! The most difficult part was cutting the sheets down to the dimensions of the duvet, because I've never been great at cutting a straight line, no matter how many times I measure and trace. It's a lot of fabric to wrestle with, but the whole thing was done in a few hours and I think it turned out pretty well. I probably should have pressed the finish product one last time (or threw it in the dryer), but I was lazy and counting on the wrinkles to fall out after a few days.
I want to make one for our bed with chevron sheets, but I can't find any good ones! I'd like to recreate this cover instead of spending $80, but apparently chevron sheets like that do not exist. Or either my googling skills are failing me. Wah.